The Virtues Golf Club is taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously. We are continuing to follow the recommendations of the CDC and the guidelines set out by Ohio’s health department officials. We have been making numerous changes to our golf operations to assist in providing the safest experience as possible for our members, guests and staff.
While understanding the severity of the current situation, we are also trying to provide some level of physical activity partnered with limited social interaction. Things are changing daily and we are adjusting accordingly. With an abundance of caution, we are implementing the following precautions below:
Please do the following when you come to the Virtues Golf Club
- Keep the flag in at all times
- Play preferred lies in the bunkers (there are no bunker rakes)
- We encourage walking and taking a single cart ($10)
- The clubhouse is closed – please utilize the outdoor check-in counter
- Credit card transactions preferred
- Online booking and payment preferred here.
If you have promotions to redeem, discount vouchers to redeem, or a group booking, please call us at (740) 763-1100.
Here is what we do to keep you safe
- We sanitize the carts before and after use
- We sanitize high touch point areas often
- We have hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes readily available
- We’ve provided an online booking with prepay option for minimal contact
- All tee times are 12 minutes apart
Events at VGC
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, our event schedule may change. Please call us to confirm. (740) 763-1100